Experienced Wage and Hour Claim Assistance
Employment Law Attorney at Timothy Bennett, P.C.
In today's troubling economy, it is more important than ever to ensure that you receive the fair compensation to which you are entitled for your hard work. Whether you are a salaried employee or receive an hourly wage, you need to know that you are receiving the pay that you deserve for your work.
As an experienced employment law attorney, I am able to offer advice to Portland, Oregon, area employees who feel that they are not receiving the compensation they feel they have earned. My work over the last 15 years has included guiding clients with wage and hour claims to favorable resolutions, in turn ending unfair and illegal compensation practices.
Wage and hour claims can stem from various situations, including:
- Unpaid overtime
- Salaried employees not getting paid overtime when they should be
- Employees asked to work off the clock
- Employees asked to work from home
- Employees asked to clock out, but continue working
- When you are not paid vacation pay that had accrued upon termination
- Employees asked to take an unpaid vacation
- Unauthorized deductions taken from your pay check
Whatever your specific situation may be, the guidance of an experienced lawyer can be an invaluable tool in helping you recover the compensation you are entitled to for your hard work and effort.
It is important to note that there is a limited timeframe during which you can make a claim for unpaid compensation. To ensure you will be able to recover, you should speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. Contact my office online or call 888-838-1060 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your wage and hour claim concerns today.